Vacancies - Tumbled Shell and Giftware Assembly Position
Ocean Shell is currently recruiting for a permanent, part-time worker to join our Assembly team, starting as soon as possible.
Ocean Shell is the world’s leading raw shell and shell materials business. We have been developing a range of beautiful and innovative products produced from sea shells for the past 26 years, inspired by our surroundings in the Paua shell capital, Riverton, in the Deep South of NZ - a close knit coastal community.
A diverse role has opened in the production department. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible of the tumble shell process, from maintaining the level of stock on shelves to preparing handsorted orders for customer.
- Be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of designated communal areas.
- Be ‘hands on’ assembling and packaging our Giftware products.
- Be flexible and have the ability to work for different team leaders on different stations.
Full training will be provided though you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Have the ability to work within a team to meet our production targets for our quality products as well as working unsupervised.
- A positive attitude and willingness to operate within our environment of continuous improvement.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Possess excellent time management skill, be fluent in written and verbal English.
- Pride in your work space and motivation to maintain the lean production philosophy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who adapts easily into new environments and who is excited to work for an established company in our beautiful Southland region.
Will be considered for this position, applicants with a valid NZ residency or citizenship.
If this role sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and CV today. Only applications supported by a cover letter will be considered - applications close Friday 11th October 2019 or when the right person applies!
To apply, email directly to email@example.com